자유게시판

4 Dirty Little Tips On Audi G28 Industry Audi G28 Industry

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Lachlan
댓글 0건 조회 7회 작성일 24-09-20 20:38

본문

How to Replace an audi key programmer G28 Engine Speed Sensor

Charles the Humble Technician shows you how to replace the G28 Engine Speed Sensor. The sensor is located near the edges of the transmission just above the flywheel ring gear. It sends a message to the ECU through a grey wire T55/49, then to the tachometer on the instrument cluster.

1. Engine Speed Sensor

The grey wire is located at the edges of the transmission, above the flywheel ring. The sensor transmits an electrical signal through the grey wire to pin T55/49. The ECU utilizes this information to control fuel and boost. It also sends an indicator to the G5 Tachometer located in the instrument cluster.

The sensor is used to link the G40 Camshaft position Sensor. The ecu needs to know when the crankshaft is TDC and where the camshaft is located so that it can activate spark and injectors accordingly.

If this sensor fails, the ECU will throw the P00160 error, which means the Crank Shaft and Intake Camshaft are not in sync and could indicate the chain is stretched or a jump link on the upper timing chain. However the code will not appear on its own, without additional information from other sensors (G4 and G40).

It's a bit tricky to test because there are different pins on the connector and each has its own functions. The most effective method to test it is to measure the resistance between the ECU and the sensor. It should read around 1000 ohms when the sensor is operating at its maximum. Examine for Replacement audi key cost signs of coolant, or oil in the connector bay if you are experiencing issues with this component.

2. Injectors

Yesterday, while accelerating at full speed from the highway paytoll, i experienced massive power loss like the engine is running out of gas or injectors aren't firing any more. I took out the spark plugs this morning, three were drenched in gasoline and the 4th was dry. I put a piece of tissue over each hole in the injector and when i turn the engine on without sparks, the three with gazoline jump out. The fourth one remains shut. I checked the ground connection of ECU pins 14,30, and 48/55. I got zero ohm. I'm assuming the issue is in another place.

I also tried to reset the PID with no success. The car will start when the G28 is disconnected, but it is running fine with the G28 connected. However the intermittent misfire issue persists at higher RPM. The coolant temperature sensor (G62) shows the wrong temperature of -49c even when i unplug it. Also i noticed that the oil pressure gauge in the cockpit is showing 2 bar while the actual pressure is 0.0 when i rev the engine.

I'm not sure what to do. I think I've ruled everything else out. However, i'm afraid that i might have missed something. If anyone has any suggestions, please share them! TIA!

3. Fuel Pump

The fuel pump on the g28 is activated by a signal by the RPM sensor. The GM-style sender is the same as the G4 and both are used in the 80 100 200, UrS and RS2 cars so you can easily find one at a junkyard or from a parts store. It is simple to test them to do - just put your DMM in resistance mode and take measurements between pins 1 (with the bump on the connector end up) and 2 (2nd from the left on the black end of the connector). They must be infinite Ohms.

4. ECU

The ECU of our 20vt turbo (3B AAN ABY) engines needs to be aware of the position and speed the crankshaft to determine timing of the fuel injector, etc. To do this, it utilizes a Crank Position Sensor (G4) and an Engine Speed Sensor (G28). If you encounter a problem with either one of these, the diagnostic scanner will show codes that could cause the engine shutting down.

Some of the symptoms of a failing G28 sensor are an inaccurate rev counter for the gearbox and gears that shift faster than normal and/or misfiring when you are in gear. If you experience any of these issues, it is likely that your sensor is going bad and needs replacing. The good thing is that they are very affordable and easy to find, especially when you're looking at an Bosch sensor, which is what we have. Alternately, GM's version this part would be an excellent choice.

5. Tachometer

A malfunctioning engine speed sensor could be the cause of a slew of issues in your car. It is a crucial part of the audi new key's transmission since it relays information to the ECU about how the car's crankshaft is rotating. This sensor could cause the transmission to malfunction and other components of the car to be affected.

The G5 engine sensor is located at the edge of transmission, above the flywheel ring. It transmits a signal via a gray wire to the ECU pin T55/49. The ECU utilizes this signal to regulate fuel and boost, and also to timigrate. It also relays it to the G5 Tachometer located in the instrument cluster. You can check the sensor for failure by examining the continuity between it and the tachometer, between the ECU pin T55/49 and the instrument cluster connection to pin T6a/1 (trace [79]) and between T6a/1 and the instrument cluster pin T26a/12. You should see a resistance of approximately 1000 ohms in these areas. This is the same across the replacement audi keys q3 audi key copy (www.avian-flu.org) 80-100-200-RS2 series, starting from the 1985 MC up to the 1997 UrS AN and the 1995 RS2 Du, so you might find them in wrecking yards.Nissan-New.png

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

• 성결유치원 | 서울 강남구 언주로121길 5
    TEL : 02-548-9754 | E-mail : kjh630@empas.com
Copyright © 성결유치원.한국 All rights reserved.